Monday, August 23, 2004

Enough

I'm sick of all the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth stuff. I'm sick of the shoddy claims made by the group themselves. I'm sick of their defenders dismissing arguments similar to those made in support of George Bush's problems with honesty (did he know he was presenting false information?). I'm sick of George Bush refusing to take a stand on the Swift Boat ads. I'm sick of it all.

So you won't hear any more about the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth from me. No siree.

From now on, anything you read here about the presidential campaign will be about the policies of George Bush and John Kerry and their ability to lead this country. At least I hope that's the way it goes, since it's far too stressful to get bogged down in details that don't really matter.

On that note, go read this post by Juan Cole about Bush's youthful alcholism, that alcoholism's still-present effects on his intellect and behavior, and Bush's ability to be a rational and empathetic leader of the United States of America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home