Monday, April 26, 2004

Musings of a(n) historian-to-be

If you take a look over at the left sidebar, you'll notice that I've organized some of my entries into what's turned into a series of posts about history. Not terribly surprising that my blogging has turned in that direction, what with me spending the majority of my academic time on history in the past year or so, and with me off to grad school in history this October. Very few (if any) of the ideas presented are all that original, but they do represent my slowly refining thoughts on history.

I'll keep writing on other topics, too, of course, but if this is going to turn into a history blog, there's no reason to fight it.

Upcoming (hopefully within the next two weeks): musings on whether sources ever really reveal anything and whether the historical endeavor is even worth it. Okay, you can probably guess the end to this story, given that I've pretty much decided on history as a career, but stop back to read anyway. I'll be talking about fish. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home