Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Here and there

Sorry about the long absence. Since I wrote last, I've been up to Boston (okay, Lexington), back down to Philadelphia (okay, Media), down to Washington (okay, Bethesda), and now I'm back home. But only until tomorrow night, when I head off to England.

As promised, my next content-ful post will tear apart Angels and Demons by Dan Brown for the misinformed crap that it is. It'll mostly just be a list, but it's a long list, so it could take a while. I hope to have it done before I head out tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At Oct 1, 2004, 10:43:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

but didn't you like it, anyway? (a&d, that is)
at least i did, though it was the beta version of da vinci code.

src

 
At Oct 3, 2004, 2:55:00 PM , Blogger Danny said...

I'll admit it was a fun read, perfect for summer vacation. But the factual errors drove me crazy, as you probably could have guessed. I think I'd be okay with it except that Brown presents the information contained in the book as factually accurate. If you're going to make claims like that, you really should check your facts.

Anyway, I won't be able to write up that post, since I didn't get around to it before I left and I forgot to bring the book along.

The phone works great. Thanks so much for arranging to get it to me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home