Sunday, June 12, 2005

Dissertation: done

As of 2:00 P.M. Friday, I've completed all the requirements for my MPhil.* I was editing and proofreading up until about 11:00 that morning... there always seems to be one more typo.

I'll post my dissertation online if anyone's interested. I looked at British attitudes towards the French during the early months of the First World War. My non-historian girlfriend found it interesting (and I don't think she's just being nice), so presumably history people would do so as well.

This means I'll be returning to regular blogging. It may take a few days to really get back in the swing of things, but you can expect pretty frequest posting.

*Assuming I don't receive a marginal fail on the dissertation. If I do, I'll have to do a viva.

6 Comments:

At Jun 12, 2005, 12:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AS THE PROUD MOM.....CONGRATS!!

 
At Jun 12, 2005, 2:19:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

 
At Jun 14, 2005, 5:32:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! At the very least you have to post the abstract and conclusions; then you'll probably get a quick mention in my World History survey next year, because I can always use good new material on the WWI stuff.

 
At Jun 15, 2005, 10:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like to read it! (it's been a while since i've read any history literature :)

 
At Jun 17, 2005, 1:49:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AS THE PROUD COUSIN...CONGRATS!!!

 
At Oct 22, 2011, 7:08:00 AM , Anonymous Thesis Dissertation said...

Dissertation: done <-- that's what i was looking for
Thesis Dissertation

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home