Saturday, January 08, 2005

Back in England

I returned from my trip back home yesterday. The trip itself was pleasant enough, especially with getting bumped up to business class for the flight. I'm not sure how or why it happened, but I'm certainly not complaining.

Less pleasant, however, is the jet lag. I felt fine yesterday, went to sleep around 1:30 A.M. (pretty typical for me), and didn't wake up until 2:00 this afternoon. After running some errands, the day's pretty much shot. Unless I stay up late again, which I might end up doing.

My apologies for the lack of recent blogging. I've got two papers to write in the next ten days (with some reading left to do before I start writing in earnest), so I can't make any promises about more blogging until after January 18. After that, I hope to get back into a routine that includes regular blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home