Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A return to blogging?

I'm going to take another stab at blogging. I've failed miserably in previous attempts, so don't get your hopes up too high. But I'll be starting grad school (again) in the fall (assuming I get in) and really need to start writing again on a regular basis.

The design of the blog is much simpler now. You'll probably notice the lack of a blogroll. At this point my sense (based solely on my own habits) is that people don't really find new blogs through blogrolls anymore. I'll continue to link to interesting content on other blogs, of course, so that's the way it'll be. At least for the time being.

I'll likely be blogging mostly about history. But I'm sure that there'll be a potpourri of baseball (and cricket?), recipes, and current events thrown in, too.

We'll see how it shakes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home