Monday, May 14, 2007

More history blogging to come

I've long been aware that much of the history blogging I've done here isn't quite history blogging, but rather blogging about history. I haven't been through my archives, but I can't recall too many instances where I've actually written about the past. To remedy this shortcoming (and the continuing infrequency of posts here), I'm planning to blog about the most interesting bits of my master's dissertation (on British attitudes towards France during WWI, for those of you who somehow forgot the topic of a paper I wrote two years ago and have hardly mentioned since). I don't have a particular timeline in mind, but I'm hoping to have a few posts up in the next few weeks.

For those of you who do prefer my more metahistorical musings, never fear. I'm sure that they will continue to dominate.

I fully anticipate having much more to write about (and having the time to write it) once this autumn rolls around. I'll be beginning a PhD in history at Brown. I got in off the waitlist a few weeks ago. I'm very much looking forward to returning to academia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home