Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Essays are done

14,757 words, 130 footnotes, and 46 pages later, my three intermediate essays are done. The papers got progressively better, I think, though part of that has to do with the fact that I chose to write the hardest one first. By the third one, an assessment of G.M. Trevelyan, I was flying by at 500+ words/hour (once I started the actual writing) and having a grand old time. Literary historians prompt that, I suppose.

From here it's me and the dissertation. And attending research seminars, but that doesn't require much of me besides interest, which shouldn't be hard to drum up, considering the variety available.

This also means I should return to regular blogging. It might take a few days to get back in the swing of things, but I'm looking forward to informal writing again.

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2013, 8:47:00 AM , Blogger Essay said...

it's really a bad situation when a student gets bad grade due to poor essay writing but now by visiting this site the poor students can also write a valued essays in a very smooth way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home