Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm back (sorta)

Sorry for the recent lack of posting. I've had a post about the recent Trevelyan lectures stewing for a few weeks now, but I'm not quite sure where I'm going with it, so give it a few more days.

In the meantime, check out this post at Catholicae Testudines where Thomas A. argues that it's not hypocritical for ardently pro-life Catholics to defend capital punishment. I think he's wrong, as my lengthy comment to his post attests. You know, if you're going to base your argument off a particular document, you might want to check whether your argument is in any way related to that document.

Just got back from Bath this evening. Lovely, as expected. And there are hills! It's easy to forget what they look like when you live near the fens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home